Job Title: Night Auditor
Responsible To: Night Manager
Hotel Name: The Montcalm Hotel
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive pass-over from the Late Duty Manager.
- Count management safe and sign float book.
- Deal with late check ins.
- Ensure that the building is secure.
- Control of the switchboard.
- Ensure that the Night GSS duties are carried out efficiently and all public and back of house areas are maintained to a very high standard.
- Generate Opera Balance and Room Rate Report.
- Follow the list of Night Audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for the relevant departments.
- Cash up the bar, dealing with all forms of payment.
- Run the relevant back-up and sign the logbook, inform management and accounts of any discrepancies.
- Programme early morning calls and organise taxis and ensure ordered newspapers are ready.
- Count float and drop any cash taken.
- Pass over to the early GSS Reception and Early Duty Manager.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Understand and appreciate diversity with colleagues and guests.
- Ability to multi-task and psrioritize.
- Knowledge of Opera is preferable.
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact our Human Resources department for further information: email@example.com