Spoil your Mum this Mother's Day
This Mother's Day, The @montcalm_rlh has partnered up with former Great British Bake-Off contestant @ravsbansal to giveaway TWO of the most luxurious and delicious Afternoon Tea Experiences to share with Mum at @aviaryldn.
For your chance to win and treat Mum to a limited-edition Mother's Day Afternoon Tea on March 21 or March 22 2020, simply complete the following:
- - Follow @montcalm_rlh, @ravsbansal and @aviaryldn
- - Like the competition posts on @montcalm_rlh, @ravsbansal and @aviaryldn
- - Tag Mum or a fantastic Mother figure who deserves an extra special Mother's Day treat this year! (1 tag = 1 entry). *Extra points will be awarded if you share this post as your story!
- - Our two lucky winners will be randomly selected on Monday, 16 March 2020 so don't miss out and enter today!
Terms & Conditions apply:
- 1- This competition is not endorsed or administered by Instagram & Facebook
- 2- Participants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- 3- By entering the competition, the participant(s) agrees and declares that they are not infringing any copyright or IPR by posting their entry. The participant is solely responsible for the same, The Montcalm London Hotels, ETM Group Ltd and Rav Bansal do not accept any liability.
- 4- Two winners will be announced on Monday March 16th, 2020 (Prize - 1x Mother's Day Afternoon Tea for two people on March 21st 2020, 1x Mother's Day Afternoon Tea for two people on March 22 nd 2020 (max. spend £49).
- 5- The chosen winners should contact the hotel's social media team firstname.lastname@example.org on March 16th 2020 for further details concerning the Mother's Day Afternoon Tea prizes and to make further arrangements with the team.
- 6- The prize will be valid on March 21st & March 22nd 2020 at The Montcalm Royal London House, The Aviary Rooftop Restaurant & Terrace Bar. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize is only valid at The Montcalm Royal London House, The Aviary Rooftop Restaurant & Terrace Bar and is not exchangeable at other properties or subsidiaries.
- 7- The prize winner will be requested to take part in promotional activity if they win, The Montcalm Royal London House, ETM Group Ltd and Rav Bansal reserve the right to announce the winners' first name(s) and surname(s), and use any photographs taken with the winner on social media or, in any marketing collateral.
- 8- If the chosen winners do not respond on Monday March 16th, 2020 after being notified on social media, The Montcalm London Hotels reserve the right to offer the prizes to a runner-up. The Montcalm London Hotels reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- 9- The Montcalm London Hotels, ETM Group Ltd and Rav Bansal reserve the right to withdraw the competition at their own discretion.
- 10- Entrants warrant and confirm they have obtained all necessary consents and permissions from all persons featured in their entry. If any such consents, permissions or any clearances have not been properly and legally obtained, then the entrant, upon sharing the video(s), agrees to indemnify and keep The Montcalm London Hotels and its affiliates fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees arising out of any failure to obtain such consents.
- 11- Each comment and tag must be the original creation of the entrant in its entirety.
- 12- Entrants must not incorporate any sample of any copyrighted materials from films, television shows, videos or any other copyrighted works.
- 13- The entrant guarantees that any competition entry made is not obscene or defamatory. In the event an entrant posts any obscene and defamatory content, The Montcalm London Hotels, ETM Group Ltd and Rav Bansal reserve the right to delete and disqualify the entry immediately.