We’re hiring a talented photographer and videographer to join our in-house creative team, producing high quality visual assets for a luxury hospitality brand. You will compose, shoot and edit a wide variety of imagery and video content to help project a consistent and coherent brand image. Your work will encompass hotel, restaurant, bar and spa environments and will be used across our social channels and websites. An innate understanding of branding is essential, as you will be building a portfolio of in-house imagery with a distinct visual style. Demonstrable experience of lifestyle photography, video production techniques and editing software is essential. Although you will often work alongside an art director on lifestyle shoots, you will be equally comfortable working alone,
efficiently balancing the demands of shoot schedules and post-production to tight deadlines without compromising the quality of your work.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of a design for digital media output in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Design content to create a high-quality graphic design for the Software platforms appropriate for the target audience, including but not limited to: e-newsletters, blogs, social media posts and other marketing related output.
- Assist in the development and production of email marketing campaigns.
- Produce and edit a wide variety of brand videos, social media video content to help project a consistent and coherent brand image
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of working with a DSLR
- Ability to work with flash lights and continuous lights
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Strong interest in branding, marketing and social media
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Resilient under pressure – maintaining focus and clarity
- Computer literate
- An understanding of branding and the importance of a coherent and consistent brand experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of image editing, lay outing software, artwork creation and video production
Behaviours & Values
- Genuine ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills but equally comfortable working independently
- Self-motivated and able to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision, staying with them to completion
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Conscientious approach to daily tasks
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Constantly hungry to learn and improve
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact our Human Resources department for further information: email@example.com