Location: London, W1H 7TW
Experience: 6 months – 1 year experience in the hospitality industry
About their Company
Our client is a group of luxury hotels in London’s finest locations, renowned for their individuality, five star service and style, with the flagship hotel in a prime location at the top of Park Lane, neighbouring Mayfair and Marylebone.
- Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the system.
- Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets and room locations.
- Interact with Group Rooms Coordinator on bookings.
- Handle all guests special requests in a professional manner.
- Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits.
- Complete all necessary projects by the assigned times. Complete documents as directed and to specifications.
- Handling of all requests for guestroom reservations, changes, cancellations and information.
- Input and maintain all group details, routing and online booking links.
- To complete all the above tasks in a timely manner as per the hotel’s brand standards and attention to detail and accuracy is essential for this role.
- Previous reservations experience within a hotel environment is desired.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Must be able to work nights.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Understand and appreciate diversity with colleagues and guests.
- Multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to handle stress pressure in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Hospitality experience
- Opera knowledge preferred.
- Word, Excel would be a strong advantage.
What we offer:
Holidays: 20 day’s holiday per year plus bank holidays (If you work overtime and work a bank holiday as well, you will be paid overtime).
Overtime: Any overtime worked (as per Managerial Discretion).
Employee of the Month: Upon achieving Employee of the month, you receive a certificate of Excellence and an incentive bonus.
Upselling Scheme in Place.
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.