Location: London, W1H 7TW
Experience: 6 months – 1 year experience in the hospitality industry
About their Company
Our client is a group of luxury hotels in London’s finest locations, renowned for their individuality, five star service and style, with the flagship hotel in a prime location at the top of Park Lane, neighbouring Mayfair and Marylebone.
- Responsible for taking reservations and accurately inputting into the system.
- Answer inquiries of room rates, outlets and room locations.
- Interact with Group Rooms Coordinator on bookings.
- Handle all guests special requests in a professional manner.
- Post advance deposits and keep accurate records of deposits.
- Complete all necessary projects by the assigned times. Complete documents as directed and to specifications.
- Handling of all requests for guestroom reservations, changes, cancellations and information.
- Input and maintain all group details, routing and online booking links.
- To complete all the above tasks in a timely manner as per the hotel’s brand standards and attention to detail and accuracy is essential for this role.
- Previous reservations experience within a hotel environment is desired.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Must be able to work nights.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Understand and appreciate diversity with colleagues and guests.
- Multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to handle stress pressure in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Hospitality experience
- Opera knowledge preferred.
- Word, Excel would be a strong advantage.
What we offer:
Holidays: 20 day’s holiday per year plus bank holidays (If you work overtime and work a bank holiday as well, you will be paid overtime).
Overtime: Any overtime worked (as per Managerial Discretion).
Employee of the Month: Upon achieving Employee of the month, you receive a certificate of Excellence and an incentive bonus.
Upselling Scheme in Place.
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact our Human Resources department for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org