Department: Front of House
Accountable To: Front Office Manager
Accountable For: Night Auditors/ Night Concierge
Job Objective: To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Hotel during the night hours, adhering to all Company and Hotel policies.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing rotas and job scheduled for staff to meet business needs.
- To check in any guests arriving late/early during the night
- To complete full inspections of the Hotel including all staff areas nightly for Security inspections.
- To be fully conversant with the Fire Evacuation procedure and implement accordingly when required.
- To assist in the training and development of night team as required and maintain a record.
- To attend all meetings i.e. HODs, Front of House as required and carried night meeting every month
- To supervise the Club Lounge to ensure that the breakfast preparation are done up to the standard
- To supervise public areas and cashiers desk, especially during check out times
- Communicating and delegating duties to the team
- Planning ahead and ensuring adequate resources are available
- Ensuring the shift is reviewed and handovers and briefings are carried out
- Maintaining in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job
- To ensure a smooth night audit operation positively dealing with and learning from customer complaints and comments.
- Encourage team to enrol guest in Premier Club Rewards
- Making sure all guest requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively.
- Ensure team update the guest profiles with requirements and likes and dislikes, therefore ensuring that the hotel can deliver the service during the guests stay also to respond to all guest feedback and complaints by Verbal/Written
- Knowledge of Opera
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Understand and appreciate diversity with colleagues and guests
- Multi-task and prioritize
- Able to handle stress
The above description should not be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary basis as
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact our Human Resources department for further information: email@example.com