The Montcalm London Marble Arch
Behind a classically elegant exterior lies London's most contemporary Grand Ballroom - a vast and versatile space that's played host to some of the capital's most noteworthy occasions. And unlike some of its fussier forebears, the clean lines and smart simplicity of this plush, pillar-free space make it supremely flexible. A private street entrance, a sweeping staircase beneath striking crystal chandeliers and a self-contained foyer bar all add to the sense of occasion, while AV is reassuringly advanced.
For more intimate gatherings, lunches or dinners, the hotel’s private dining room sets just the right tone, replete with period features and a roaring fire in winter. The airy Crescent Restaurant also makes for an attractive setting for corporate lunches, private dinners and cocktail parties.
The Grand BallroomAT A GLANCE
- Private entrance for the Grand Ballroom.
- Dedicated reception foyer.
- Moveable staging.
- On demand audio visual production.
- HD data projectors.
- PA system and microphones.
- Flexible moveable wall partitions.
- Theatre Style : 200 guests
- Cabaret Style :100 guests
- Seated Dinner: 240 guests
- Standing Reception: 300 guests
The CrescentAT A GLANCE
- Intimate yet spacious
- Bright space with four skylights
- High ceiling
- Ideal for corporate lunches, private dinners and cocktail parties
- Theatre Style : 80 guests
- Cabaret Style :48 guests
- Seated Dinner: 60 guests
- Standing Reception: 120 guests
Join the Montcalm Club for a 10% saving and a little extra treat when you bookSIGN ME UP
- Free Membership
- Save 10% when you book direct
- Earn points for a free night’s stay