If you’re addicted to the buzz of closing a sale and always want more, then a career as a sales executive could be calling you.
Background of the Company
A British luxury brand born in London, The Montcalm Luxury Hotels echo the distinctive fusion of classic and cutting edge that has come to define London itself, in a unique collection of individual five star hotels. Our brand ethos is to preserve the increasingly lost art of hospitality, and to perfect it with continual innovation in the guest experience. This single idea unites The Montcalm Luxury Hotels and guides everything we do, so that each hotel upholds the fundamentals of great hospitality while, in its own distinct way, pioneering new ways to enjoy it.
With four great London locations, The Montcalm Luxury Hotels stand for timeless elegance in all its guest services, from accommodation to meetings and events, spa and wellness and bars and restaurants.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Sales Executive with at least years experience who will assist the team in promoting the venue as the ideal location for a wide variety of events throughout the year. Energetic, articulate and well organised team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team. In return, we offer competitive salaries and excellent growth prospects.
Little things matter to us, because we know they matter to guests. So we believe there’s a difference between serving and hosting. One who serves may do so with skill but without passion. One who hosts, however, does so because they care. That’s why all employees at the Montcalm Luxury Hotels consider themselves hosts, whether they’re in marketing or maintenance, accounts or operations, sales or guest services. Everyone unites behind a single goal. To provide the best of times, as any good host would.
Our goal is a workforce motivated to provide consistently excellent service that reflects The Montcalm culture, and this can only be accomplished with creative, innovative and passionate people who believe in having the best of times, together.
Our commitment to you is to recruit fairly, treat you with respect, and to help you to become the best that you can be! You can rest assured that at The Montcalm your talent will be recognised, your creativity will be rewarded and you will have every opportunity to soar to new heights!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business and negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Updating own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets and support the whole Sales Team updating activities.
- Effectively manage your outlook and emails so they are user friendly for others to view and work with.
- Support Sales Team with the set-up and preparation for in-house marketing activities, familiarisation trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities.
- Ensure that your personal daily, weekly and monthly administration is completed accurately and within the required timescales and achieve set KPI’s.
- Manage the hard files and filing cabinet and add relevant contracts, rates loading information and acceptance letters as directed by the Sales Team.
- Attend internal Sales Meetings and take minutes and action points as required.
- Attend operations meeting as and when needed.
- Ensure the Master Account List and Sales databases are updated by the agreed standards.
- Complete training as deemed necessary by the company.
- Undergo regular audits of emails, sales systems, databases, online filing and manual files.
- Ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good numerical skills.
- Proficient in MS office and Opera PMS.
Up to 1 years corporate sales experience is preferred