Terms & Conditions
- This competition is not endorsed or administered by Instagram & Facebook.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- By entering the competition, the participant(s) agrees and declares that they are not infringing any copyright or IPR by posting their entry. The participant is solely responsible for the same, The Montcalm London Hotels and Plate Catering do not accept any liability.
- A winner will be announced on Monday 7th October, 2019 and the winner should contact the hotel’s social media team firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th October, 2019 to check the availability of their prize and to make the arrangements.
- The prize will be valid for 3 months from the date of the announcement however, if the prize is redeemed after 31st October, 2019 a Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two including one bottle of Prosecco will be substituted for the Halloween Afternoon Tea for Two including one bottle of Prosecco prize at Plate catering.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The prize is only valid at M by Montcalm London Shoreditch City and is not exchangeable at other properties or subsidiaries.
- The prize winner will be requested to take part in promotional activity if they win, The Montcalm London Hotels and Plate Catering reserve the right to announce the winner’s first name(s) and surname, and use any photographs taken with the winner on social media or, in any marketing collateral.
- If the winner does not respond within 15 days of being notified, The Montcalm London Hotels reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up. The Montcalm Hotels reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- The Montcalm London Hotels and Plate Catering reserve the right to withdraw the competition at their own discretion.
- By sharing the picture or video, entrants warrant and confirm they have obtained all necessary consents and permissions from all persons featured in their entry. If any such consents, permissions or any clearances have not been properly and legally obtained, then the entrant, upon sharing the video(s), agrees to indemnify and keep The Montcalm London Hotels and its affiliates fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees arising out of any failure to obtain such consents.
- Each picture or video must be the original creation and work of the entrant in its entirety.
- Entrants must not incorporate in any video any sample of any copyrighted materials from films, television shows, videos or any other copyrighted works.
The entrant guarantees that the contents of the vide will not be obscene or defamatory, In the event an entrant posts and obscene and defamatory video, The Montcalm London Hotels and Plate Catering reserve the right to delete and disqualify the entry immediately.